RE: So here the question is, all by itself.

> So here the question is, all by itself.

This is a refreshing statement and makes the message much more readable (and
note the subject line)

 >  What standard are you appealing to, and why is that standard binding on
anyone else?

One collection of standards that readily come to mind are the standards
imposed by upon us by the physical reality within which we exit.

Gravity is such a standard. If 10A were proposed to place the surface of
HW95 100 feet in the air between lewiston and moscow, we might all agree
that, because of gravity, we would rather direct the resources on educating
children. (except for those pesky levitationists most of which are topless
and thus neversagging - but they don't truely believe in gravity either).

And then list etiqute would suggest that you send the rest of the message,
which related to moscow city ordinances,  as a seperate message with its own
subject.

appricieate it now:)

johnt

Back to TOC