Re: Rebuttal to US95 South

In a message dated 6/30/02 10:58:23 AM, charris@uidaho.edu writes:

<< Dan, I'd encourage you to move to the I-5 corridor south of Portland
(where they
now have bumper-to-bumper traffic on a 4-laner, and will likely will be
expanding to
six, knowing DOTs)... or Seattle, or LA, or wherever, since those high-speed,
developed, totally out-of-control places are your vision for the future of N.
ID.  Leave
this region to those of us who want an alternative to that?! >>

Comparing Moscow, Genesee and Lewiston, even in the distant future, to LA,
Seattle and Portland, seems a bit of a stretch.

Walter Steed

Back to TOC